Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Will work for vacation

August is blowing by even faster than usual this time.  Mostly because I've made myself super busy in order to raise a little money so I can travel with my family out to visit my sister and her husband (my longtime music making friend Jared Smith) to welcome their new baby!  We're all very excited and it makes it easy to work like crazy during this season which is so prime for goofing around to know that we'll soon be on a train to Oregon.  We are still finding times to get down to the lake, even if it's just for an hour or two before bed time.



My Oregon family has found me a bunch of music dates out there, including accompaniment for some yoga classes where Nora teaches.  This is a new thing for me that I've often thought about.  Both yoga and music have been great ways to get outside of the confines of my head and get a fresh perspective on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive